May 9, 2009

Cherries in my Drink

...but not in Esq's. It's become a known fact that if you put anything sweet in Esq's drinks she will spit.

Our bartender is awesome. He hooks us up like no other, even more than Johnny blue eyes at the Disney Hotel - and I thought he was good. Last night, in an effort to avoid dried spit along the side of my car, Bartender skips the cherries for Esq because we both say in unison as he sets our drinks down:

"Sweet things make her spit"

He looks at us innocently and asks:

"If sweet makes you spit does salty make you swallow?"

**As a side note, I had to totally apologize to Bartenderoni. He was working and I felt like a complete idiot after slamming my business card down like the High Joker the other day at lunch.. I'm sure he had some sort of flashback as well.

2 comments:

  1. Well where is the answer to the question?? Does salty make her swallow??? I keed I keed, on a different note having your own bartender is a double edged sword. On one hand it means that you are getting the hook up on drinks. On the other hand it means you are a lush.....FYI :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!! Never have never will :OX

    ...the response to that last part. Yes, we're just lushes, cute ones though. lol.

    ReplyDelete