May 21, 2009

Text Messaging

Who says you can't have meaningful conversations via text? Certainly not I. In fact, I think I've done everything short of selling my soul to the Devil via text. Let's see.....I've:
  • voted on which case has the 10k in it on Deal or No Deal
  • sent text messages to the radio station giving them my "feedback"
  • given and received directions
  • arranged dates
  • ordered a drink at the bar
  • had text sex. HA - seriously it was one sided text sex. They send me pictures, I laugh hysterically and forward it to my friends
  • expressed feelings
It's so non-committal, you can't see my expression, I can judge your spelling and grammar and talk shit. I don't like having real conversations all the time, some people haven't perfected the art of phone conversation. Text me.

1 comment:

  1. ERM! I'd venture to say that you text TOO much. I can't remember a time when your phone wasn't properly lodged between your fingers, furiously tap-tap-tappin at the small keys...EVER. Even when I first met you it seemed you were connected to your phone. Even as you were stoned and sleeping on the table at Knickerbockers waking only to "accidentally" (rrrrriiiiggghhhhttt) pop a drink up to spill on ol' girls lap you ALWAYS had your phone handy.

    ...you're just now realizing you do everything via text? Hell if you could pee via text there'd be urine all up and through the airwaves. :)

    ReplyDelete