May 13, 2009

Birthday Happy Hour at the Chop House

A couple Beers; the brand is Jomo, pronounced HOMO (I kid you not), a small dish of whipped cream, Amsterdam boys and a shot of Bacardi.

The whipped cream was curious. I dug around the dish for something solid, cake maybe? ice cream. No, it was just a small dish of whipped cream. I'm not sure whether I was supposed to eat it or take my shirt off and rub it on my nipples.

I keed, I keed......

I was with a couple co-workers so I obviously did not voice this thought, because well, I don't want to tarnish my work image. One coworker, I'll call him Indiana Jones, made a comment about the whipped cream and being more flexible *insert pause here*.......It worked out that he made the lewd comment instead of me. AHA!!! But I thought it Mr. Jones!!!! Maybe I uttered the words under my breath, OK yeah I did......Yes, I thought the words about smearing whipped cream all over me out loud (out loud but under my breath) - L.B. (other coworker) heard me. I was caught. DAMN IT.

There is a very cute bartender too, all these bartenders, so little time. I refrained from unleashing my smoothness on him. He'd fall victim to my game. I'll take it easy on Bartenderoni II but only because he's engaged and has a kid etc so on and so forth.

1 comment: