May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Today marks the day some unspoken number of years ago that I was spit out from between my mother's legs. To commemorate this joyous day, I will take a look at a few things about this date that make me who I am.

My Birth number:
My birth number is 4. We are sensible and traditional, we like order and routine. We only act when we fully understand what we are expected to do. We like getting our hands dirty and working hard. We are attracted to the outdoors and feel an affinity with nature. We are prepared to wait and can be stubborn and persistent. We (I)should learn to be more flexible and to be nice to (myself)themselves

My sign:
Taurus - The Bull. Bulls are noted for determination. We get to where we are going, not because we are exceptionally fast or clever, but because we will not be distracted from our goals. Our need for stability and simplicity can motivate us to create a life for ourselves that is quite functional, though it might seem boring to someone else. But we aren't interested in taking unnecessary risks that can put our solid footing in jeopardy.

Our motto might be "Take care of the senses and everything else will take care of itself." It may be that our attraction to material things is less about the objects themselves than it is about the pleasure they bring to our senses. Comfortable living and working space is important to us, along with nice linens, clothing, food and music. And, as one of the most practical signs, our outlook on life is usually quite sensible. As we plod along in life, getting what you need in order to survive, don't forget to look at the beauty that is beyond the material world of material possessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment