April 24, 2009

Rum-n-Diet Coke "with love"

Love = Cherries
they look like hearts floating around the bottom of my drink
YUM

Friday after work, Happy Hour at Roger Brown's, our Bartender (he has become our bartender because on our 2nd visit he knew our drinks - so we heart him) decided to start throwing some love in our drinks. I thought he just wanted to see us tie the cherry stems in knots in our mouths *blank stare* but no, it was just a gesture of amore. It's such a shame that sweet things make Esq spit. The Love in her glass resulted in a stream of spit dried along the passenger side of my car. I'm sure she doesn't remember, but it was disgustingly hilarious.

Roger Brown's after work on Fridays - good times.

1 comment:

  1. OMFG!!!!!!!!!! *DEAD* I SOOOOO DONT REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!

    ReplyDelete