April 6, 2009

It's SPRING BREAK BITCHES.....

Another Friday - another non-committal drink meet up. Why not? IT'S SPRING BREAK BITCHES, and I'm a free woman for the next 7ish days.

Roger Browns, quickly becoming a favorite "meet me for a drink" spot. Being that this was the 2nd time in my life that I had ever been here for Happy Hour, I was flabbergasted when the bartender knew what I wanted to drink. Damn, I only had 3 or 7 drinks last time, and he wasn't even the one who served me - what's up with that? Of course Esq. found it extremely amusing that the whole damn bar knew what I was drinking.

So we chit chat about who I'm supposed to be meeting. We're sitting at the bar, I, of course, have my back to the door. Esq. stares intently at the front of the establishment checking out every man that walks in. "Is that him?". "Oh that one looks like Turtle from Entourage" , then she laughs as he walks by. My reply? "Oh, I hope that's not him". In walks the king himself. ELVIS. Only because he's from Memphis and has a country boy accent. It's cute though and he's a really nice guy.

The next day: McFadden's and Dreamy Dr. Noah. I decided to ask Dr. Noah if he had some time to meet me for a drink. We were supposed to meet up during the week, but I had issues with my car and wasn't able to drive anywhere outside of a 5 mile radius of my home. He agrees. 30 minutes later, I'm in McFadden's sitting at the bar. 2 drinks later, this cute little Irish guy starts chatting it up with me. "Can I buy you a drink lady?"........to which I reply "But of course". 1/2 way into my free drink and conversation with my own personal leprechaun, Dr. Noah shows up. YUMMY. I do feel bad that I completely turn my back on Mr. Ireland and divert all of my attention to Dr. Noah. I had no choice though, I was there to meet him, right? Super YUM. He says he'd like to take me out for sushi sometime very soon. I'm staring at my phone Dr. Noah. CALL ALREADY.

1 comment:

  1. LMAOOO!!! I completely forgot about the drink thing. That was pure comedy! AND TURTLE! lol

    *dyin* @ Personal Leprechauns!!! Can I get one?! lol.

    ReplyDelete