April 16, 2009

Oriental is a Rug

During my trip to the Happiest Place on Earth, I was lucky enough to find the hotel bar. At first I was upset because the sign said that there was a 2 drink limit. First thing that crossed my mind was Chuck-E-Cheese 2 drink per person limit. Understandable being a family type setting, they can't have people stripping and dancing on tables, however very disappointing after a long day of walking, line Nazi's, crowds etc.....Anyway, I ask Johnny the Colombian bartender with blue eyes (cute) about said rule, and he breaks it down that the rule means you can't carry more then 2 drinks away from the bar at a time......Ahhhhh, YES, so I park at the bar and end up chatting it up with Johnny blue eyes for most of the night.

Next day, one of the ladies that had been there that night was working, I proceeded to get a beer and she asked me if Johnny blue eyes had gotten my number because he claimed he was slick like that. I said no and she laughed. I sure would have given it up had he asked. He was good looking and hooking the drinks up for the amazing discount price. His comment apparently was, I love her eyes, I wonder if she's oriental? To which the other lady working responded:

"Johnny, oriental is a rug"


I made it a point to hang at the bar the next night and chat it up with Johnny blue eyes. I was telling my friends about him and how cute he was and my fear that he was short. Esq's response:

"I think all Colombians may be fun sized"

1 comment:

  1. HEE-Lair-RIO-SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

    LOL oriental is a rug! Comedy.

    ReplyDelete