April 27, 2009

Miami is Nice, so I'll say it.....THRICE

Miami, Miami, Miiiiaaaaaaammmmmmmiiiiiii

A Guilty Pleasure of mine is the Golden Girls, YES, the Golden Girls. I love Rose. She reminds me of myself. Telling stories that make no sense. Rambling on about things that nobody understands. Talking about people and friends back home that may or may not exist.

I digress, this isn't about Rose...

Esq sent me a text this morning when she heard that "Dorothy", Bea Arthur, passed away this weekend. She will surely be missed, but on the same token, I think it's safe to say that she lived a good long life. We can look forward to a wonderful Golden Girls marathon so I have to make sure to check my listings and DVR them joints.

1 comment:

  1. :( Sadness....again.

    On a side note, why was I excited about the marathon too?! When Sophia died that's all I did! I poured out a little of my water for her. :(

    LMAO!@ Check my listings!

    ReplyDelete