April 23, 2009

8 Things

(borrowed from one of the blogs I just found to stalk - it's great, Delightfully Inappropriate - Like me)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
  1. Enjoying the summer
  2. Riding my motorcycle more
  3. Never working again, i.e. via retirement or winning copius amounts of money
  4. Travelling around the world (dependent on the copius amounts of money)
  5. Friday night Happy Hour at Roger Brown's
  6. Visiting my brother and fam again.....I miss them and my baby nephew's are turning into men too fast. Yeah ok, they're about to graduate from high school.
  7. Getting my spare bedroom painted and furnished.
  8. Going to sleep early tonight - I can't get in bed before 1am for the life of me.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Played Guitar Hero
  2. Brushed my teef
  3. Watched TV (refer to list of 8 shows that I watch)
  4. Worked
  5. Surfed craigslist missed connections
  6. Shopped
  7. Text messaged Dr. Noah
  8. Made plans with Dr. Noah
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
  1. Win the lottery
  2. Fly
  3. Sing
  4. Make calorie free fried chicken, matter of fact, I wish I could make calorie free food PERIOD. DAMN, I'd be rich. Fuck a Xenadrine pill.
  5. Work on my own car - I can't tell you how many times I've been screwed over by auto shops.
  6. Repair shit around my house. I suck at being a handy man.
  7. Keep plants alive.
  8. Run 3 miles in 11 minutes.
8 Shows I Watch:
  1. The Office
  2. Lost
  3. Heroes
  4. Samantha Who
  5. Nip/Tuck
  6. True Blood
  7. How I met your Mother
  8. Iron Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment