April 30, 2009

Chicks Dig Run-on-Sentences

Wut!!??

I don't usually do this with my personal messages (Since I've discovered Date Wrecks, I get my fix of craziness there) I normally just call out randoms on Craigslist to maintain some sort of impersonality, but I couldn't resist this one:

and it says...

Seen your picture and felt your energy is that you often if so hope we can chat by the way im anthony

He seen my picture and felt my energy is that me often - Is he asking if I'm always that energetic in my pictures? Is that me often, often energetic? Wow, just wow. Complete run on sentence. Maybe he was mobile, I'll excuse the capitalization, but the punctuation, a couple extra button presses to put a period or a question mark in there so I could decipher the cryptic one liner, that was all. Yeah, I say fail.

But wait...

I go to his profile...


Turns out he's an Educator with a Masters Degree.

There is NO excuse for this, NONE.

1 comment:

  1. One excuse. If he is a Math, Science or Engineering guy, they're all non-writing twits. LOL. TRUST ME! I used to tutor a few back at UVA and they couldn't write a paragraph if you wrote each sentence, put the ish in order, and told them to turn it in. They'd still manage to fail lol!

    ReplyDelete