March 1, 2009

Writing Personals: Part Uno

A while back I was unofficially tasked to write up a catchy little ad for my friend. I never got around to it because it's hard enough to write something beguiling and grammatically correct for myself, then you add the additional pressure of doing it for someone else and I ended up drawing a complete blank. Anyhow, I will now take a couple stabs at completing the ad so BK can line up some non-committal lunch dates.

"Fun Sized Personals" - Take ONE...

Me:
Latina, a Brooklyn transplant.. Colombian - don't be afraid of my Colombian-ness, it's my natural heat. I laugh sometimes so hard that my eyes water. Tattoos strategically located so I can maintain a professional image during the work week. Child free for now - I have a dog. Last but not least - I'm not short, I'm fun sized!
You:
Funny, Sarcastic and Witty. Make me laugh so hard that I cry. Intelligent, goal oriented and honest. Clean with Good Hygiene - germs are secured! Extra points for tastefully done tattoos and/or being able to recite Slick Rick & Doug E Fresh.

What man could pass up a fun-sized, tatted up, Colombian chick?!

1 comment:

  1. DDDDDDDDAYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMM Perfection! But you should've transposed some of those O's for U's just for kicks and giggles.

    Oh and I always thought Fun-sized implied big girls, but I could be wrong.... I can see how it means like "Fun-sized M&Ms" The mini bags, but I could see how someone could get that mixed up. LMFAO!

    ReplyDelete