March 23, 2009

To twit or not to twit....

Because I twitter, does that make me a twit? Well, I web log, so by default, that makes me a blogger. I my-space -> that makes me a my-spacer? If I have nuts on my chin....

Wrong direction......

Back to twitting -> So I was asked today if I was a twitter, yes I twit. Why do I twit? I have no fucking clue. It's such a pointless thing to do. The other day I was driving across the MMBT and it was a GORGEOUS day, I mean crystal blue water, sun was shining....just the perfect day. I thought to myself "I want to twitter this"....I have no idea who would care, because I sure as hell don't give a damn about anyone else's twits, but I still do it for NO damn reason. Yes indeed. It's such a self indulgent *LOOK AT ME*, ridiculous thing to do...........


I am a twit.

1 comment: