March 11, 2009

Fun with Telemarketers

Recording: "This is your final chance to renew the factory warranty on your car....BLAH BLAH BLAH......press 1 to remove yourself BLAH etc....press 2 to speak with a representative who can assist you with your factory warranty"

I'm thinking - How in thee hell do these people know that my factory warranty is about to expire when I just got this phone number and secondly - my car is going on 3 years old and these calls just started....NEGATIVE LOWLIFE TELEMARKETING COMPANY

I press 2

Telemarketing chick: Would you like to extend or reinstate the warranty on your vehicle?
Me: IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE????!!!!!! MY LICENSE IS SUSPENDED AND I DON'T HAVE A CAR!!!!!!!!!
Telemarketing chick: *click*

1 comment:

  1. *taking pills out of the bottle*
    *lining them up one by one*
    *grabbing water bottle*
    *thinking f'it let me take them all at once*
    *taking all 36 pills*
    *gulping one large mouthful of water*
    *waiting*
    *waiting*
    *waiting*
    *DEAD*

    ReplyDelete