March 13, 2009

Isproph

The following is a true story:

On my way out one night, I made a pit stop at 7-11 to buy a pack of gum and get some money. Well, outside are a couple guys....kinda cute, in a "call me when I'm down and out and drunk off a whole bottle of rum" sorta way, I suppose. Well, I go in, take care of what I need to do, walk out and proceed to get in my car. One of the guys stops me, initiates some small talk, asks for the number, and tells me that he and his boy travel a lot because they are...

wait for it...

"Musicians"

I wonder where their car is as they walk off into the moonlight...*blank stare*

Well, I indiscriminately gave him my number. Yeah yeah, I've gotten the "be more discriminate lecture" already...

I get to my girls house, we go out and have a great time. I completely forget that I've given Milli- Vanilla, The traveling twosome my phone number, and so goes the text message conversation:


Incoming text: wuts up ma

me: not much, who's this?
Incoming text: Isproph

Now mind you, being that I speak
and text, for the most part, in proper engrish, I assume that this person is trying to say "It's Proph"

me: who?
Incoming text: Isproph
me: what's your name?
Incoming text: Isproph
me: what?
Incoming text: my bad ma, I think I got the wrong #
me: where do I know you from?
Incoming text: This is David from 7-11 but call me Isproph
me: oh

and another *blank stare*

What is an Isproph?

No comments:

Post a Comment