January 30, 2009

Really? I didn't know you were an Asshole, thank you for showing your true colors (for the zillionth time)

Dear Asshole,

You've successfully proven that you are petty and juvenile (and this isn't the first time, I was just too blind too see it as it happened before). I'm not sure what spurred the insults or low blows (I think it's because you can't accept that I really don't want you - *gasp* at the fact that a woman doesn't fall to her knees when you enter a room), but it's stupid and makes you look like an idiot. Why can’t you drop it? I have. I guess if name calling makes you feel better, then, well, it makes you feel better. I’ve always known how you operate, never thought you would turn it on me though (it was entertaining to watch). I find it humorous that you believe that you could still have me if you wanted me – well, I hate to break the news to you, but I don't want you because, if that were the case, I would have been at the airport waiting for your pathetic ass. Really, whether you want me or not, I don’t care. It’s irrelevant and if you insist on insulting me, that’s fine, it doesn’t change the fact that you are a loser and I haven’t wanted you for months. I actually don't love you because you crushed any possibility of that with your selfish, self centered, conceited behavior. I don't care that you fell in love with another woman. Be with her. I don't want you. What part of that do you not understand? You are not all that. Leave me alone and leave your juvenile insults on the playground. While you're at it save some money and work on your credit, you might need it to support your new girlfriend, your three kids, her two kids and to pay for her to come to the U.S. so you can live happily ever after. If she's lucky you might not cheat on her.

Now, YOU go ahead and take care of yourself and have a good life.

Sincerely,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment