January 29, 2009

Prepared to make an Impression

Another true story (short but true):

We rolled into a club, and got hooked up VIP style. This guy that had been at an earlier spot was there, and yea I was eyeballing him because well, he was pretty damn cute through my Bacardi goggles. So, I boldly stroll up to the bar and straddle his leg. I don’t know maybe he got the wrong idea at that point....

OK wait for it....

So I take him back to the V.I.P....We're all dancing, we get tired and sit down. He pulls out his cell phone and starts scrolling through pictures. He shows me a picture of his pen-fifteen. WUT?!!!!

So, he has a picture of his johnson on his phone, I HAVE encountered this sort of behavior before...but um, yeah we JUST met like an hour ago. Well, moving along, he happens to have video too.

Next up on the cell phone for my viewing pleasure....

..::THE AMAZING ROTATING STIFFY::..

I had to take it and pass it around to my friends, and surprisingly he sat back and basked in his glory as my friends watched the rotating stiffy. He had NO issue with it at all.

Now I pose these questions:

  • Why would a man have a video of his penis on his phone?
  • Who took this video for him?
  • Why would this man show me this video not even 2 hours into knowing him? (maybe it was the leg straddling at the bar, sue me)

Just amazing.

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO!!! Classic. Makes me wonder what his mom would think of his little amateur video.

    ReplyDelete