January 18, 2009

The Wing Man

I actually had the pleasure of witnessing a group of boys discuss who was going to be the wing man for one of their friends. It was the funniest thing I had seen in a looong time.

So I was in a bar with a very raunchy name being a pool shark. I really suck at pool, like I suck at Taboo, but well I happened to get lucky. There were 2 drunk girls playing shuffleboard. One was, I suppose, the "cute" one, and her friend was the "take one for the team" girl.


A group of 4 or 5 guys came in sat at the bar, ordered beers and one went over to the chicks at the shuffleboard table and started talking to the "cute" girl. He looks over at his group of friends and says "Hey man come over here and play!" Not at any one of them in particular, it was more of an open plea for one of them to come play and keep "take one for the team" girl occupied and seal the deal with"cute" girl for the night.


Their discussion wasn't really in depth either, it was "dude, do you see that shit"....then they shook their heads and drank beer
.

No comments:

Post a Comment