February 2, 2009

Things NOT to do.....

Lesson #1:

Never leave your email logged on in a public location - I went to Circuit City, normally, I care about everyone, and wouldn't do such a terrible thing to someone I don't even know, but I was inspired. Some MOH-ron left their email logged in on one of the display laptops so I took it upon myself to read his emails and go through his contacts. Nothing really interesting in his in-box besides a bunch of spam from pr0n sites "Beautiful Latinas" and "Sexy chocolate Sistas"....yeah he deserves some shit. Anyhow, I decide to compose an email........

"I am so sorry that I never told you that I have herpes, please get yourself checked out"

SEND-------> and done, success.



Lesson #2:


Never double fist German white Riesling and Bacardi - It doesn't end up well. It ends quite bad actually. Did I sing the song? It's a mystery.

"She's happy, she's jolly, she's fucked up on Bacardi - so DRINK mother fucker DRINK mother fucker DRINK".....yeah that song.

Everyone puked, fortunately not at the same time.




Lesson #3:

Never do a guitar hero battle on xbox live with hyper guitar set to 5 playing L'Via L'Viaquez on medium difficulty AFTER double fisting German white Riesling and Bacardi - Fortunately or not so fortunate, I attempted the battle BEFORE praying to the porcelain God. I lost miserably, I think the other person dropped out. Bad for me. I WILL beat this damn song.

2 comments:

  1. LMAOOOOO!! I'm assuming this is with our buddy that I shall name LC's Pet. lol. HILARIOUS! No wonder you didn't drink much during Superbowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish that we could get an update on this story right about now! You should've jotted down the email address and asked him what the response was like lol!

    ReplyDelete