February 28, 2009

The Date that didn't Happen

This might be a result of PMS, maybe I over-reacted, maybe I expected too much...bottom line is when I get annoyed, I get annoyed and have to remove myself from a situation or one step further, not enter into the situation all together, because I can act like a complete "B", for those that are wondering what that is - that would be a BITCH.

So the plan was to go out to dinner with this guy I met, we shall call him Mr. Fish. I had to arrange for a babysitter and all that good stuff. BK offered up and said she would keep the little dude...Making sure my son is taken care of so I can go out and get a free dinner - CHECK

Well this wasn't stating out good for a few reasons. I agreed to go out, and although I'm more aggressive than not, I really want, like and prefer a man that can make a fucking decision.

Mr. Fish: So where do you want to go?
Me: It doesn't really matter but I'm all about trying new and different things and my sitter is over by the mall.
Mr. Fish: Well I've been craving sushi and there's a place over by where you live I want to go to.
Me: Ok, sushi is good - but there should be some places over by the mall too. (HINT HINT and reiterating the fact that my sitter is in the opposite direction of my house and even further than said sushi restaurant by my house)

See exhibit A:

Is that a difficult concept to understand? I know men can't read minds but FUCK - are you serious? It's not really a mind reading issue, and yes I could have easily made a command decision, but that would defeat the whole purpose. I mean its common fucking sense and maybe even a tad bit of compassion for my situation knowing that I have to drive all the way across town, not once, but TWICE to drop off and pick up my child. Needless to say, he decides on this Sushi place 20 miles away from my house knowing that I have to drop my son off in the opposite direction (refer to exhibit A). That's one round trip to drop off and then come back to my house to wait for him, and then go out and then be done and then another round trip to go pick up my son. NICE WORK SLIM .

OK whatever; I was really going to suck it up because, well, he decided on a place at least. I’m open minded, roll with it, but the final straw

….wait for it......

An hour before we're supposed to go, I get this "So where do you want to go?".

Wut?!!?? Wasn’t this established and reservations made YESTERDAY.


Not a good look.

Down the toilet went my Martini Wishes and Spicy Tuna Dreams

1 comment:

  1. LMFAOOOOOOO @ that graphic! CLASSIC!

    But you should've included the part where he craved sushi, but had only had it once! REALLY?! I've had cow hoof once in Spain and have never craaaved it EVER! LMFAO! Frickin idiot. My dad asked me today though if you had spoken with him. I just laughed and said "Doubt it!"

    ReplyDelete