February 17, 2009

American Idol

Despite my utter annoyance with blogs that are about TV shows, or celebrity obsessions, or where people just type out words to songs (yeah so I've done at least one of these and am about to do another, I tend to do things that deeply annoy me, but when I do them - I obviously don't find it annoying *such is life*). I am about to sit here and ramble on about American Idol's first 12 performers......but only because my favorite performed with the group:

American Idol Season 8 - Danny Gokey

*his singing gives me chills*

Anyhow, before him it was Elliot Yamin....He was definitely my pick to win during his run. I loved him to deaf

Digress....

Other notables that I like and will be following:
  • Anoop Desai - "I love him forever!"
  • Ricky Braddy - he's a cutie and sang well too, I just always think that balads are so boring for American Idol, and that's what he chose.
  • Alexis Grace - She was awesome, that little white girl has SOUL. I love her forever too.
  • Tatiana del Toro - not my pick to go all the way, but I love her for her quirkiness and she did good. "Everrryone is cooozins in Pwerrrrto Rrrrrico"
Again...Danny Gokey....."Take that ISH"

It will be interesting to see who the judges will bring back to compete for the final 3 spots.

1 comment:

  1. ...wow! I almost feel like we watched different shows. Danny was awesome, but everyone else blew butt chunks. ESPECIALLY Alexis Grace. I'm sorry but her rendition of Aretha was sub-par at best and terrible at worst. Tatiana is a weirdo lol, but I can see how you love her...just get the girl some Xanax and maybe I can deal. Anoop was horrid, Ricky was horrid, that kid that went first Jackie.. horrid. I'm so disappointed. :(

    But on a side note, I'm happy we can chat AI because no one else I know is still watching it.

    ReplyDelete