February 11, 2009

Speed Dating 101

It's one of my well known facts, and probably statistically proven - although I'd have to look that up and I don't feel like wasting any additional energy on Google-ing right now, that you know within the first 5 minutes of meeting someone whether you want to pursue something. Well, some genius decided to capitalize on this idea and develop "speed dating". What a novel idea!
8 men and 8 women on 8 - 5 minute mini dates. The object is to ask questions to get to know this other person:

"Do you have any Grey Poupon"

"What would you do for a klondike bar?"

"Do you repeat yourself often?"
"Do you repeat yourself often?"

"Can I have your baby?"

"Will you be my sugar daddy?"

CLASSIC.

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU THAT I COULDN'T OVER LUNCH! Did you use your what would you do for a Klondike Bar line? LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete