November 29, 2008

The Naked Man

Supposedly this will work 2 out of 3 times. Hmmmm, I guess I was that 3rd time (LUCKY ME) because it certainly didn't work on me.

Another story that happened a few years back which is now fresh in my memory thanks to an episode of "
How I met your mother":

A friend from work and I went out dancing. Night came to an end (and I remember this like it was yesterday)...said friend followed me into my apartment as if some sort of magical night would commence once we got inside and I shut the door.

Not quite.....

We get inside and with my typical I don't give a damn attitude, because I knew nothing was going to happen and I was trying to figure out what the heck he was doing, I say "I don't know what you're doing but I'm about to go change". Nowhere in that statement, nor "betweenthelines" in that statement did it say "I will go get naked and be right back, you do the same right where you are standing" because I fully intended on putting on pajamas and not reappearing in my living room in my birthday suit.

I walk out of my room, and to my surprise.....friend is still standing in the SAME position next to the front door by my end table, and he is......WAIT FOR IT......

BUTT ASS NAKED.

I suppose its rather insulting when a woman laughs hysterically at a man who has just stripped down to his birthday suit and ready to "perform". I commenced to grabbing his clothes, handed them to him and said "Um, you need to go"

Never heard from friend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment