November 13, 2008

30 Day Curse

So I've determined that I'm cursed to never move successfully past 30 days with someone that I like. I'm officially cursed. I don't know who cursed me, when I was cursed or why I was cursed - but it's true!

Ok maybe I'm creating my own destiny by becoming WAY too attached WAY too soon. Ok I know what you're thinking - I know this is a turn off to be clingy and needy, but I'd like to think that I'm one of the special ones that doesn't come across as clingy or needy (we're all special, right? :). I keep my neediness to myself. Maybe I just seep clingy and needy from my pores.

Time for a facial, and full body wrap.....

Ok, so I need a new approach. My friend says that I need to take things slow. Don't become so focused on the FIRST person I like. Thats hard for me to do, I think I'm a relationship-a-holic. I eat, walk, work and sleep relationships. I want someone to be by my side, to share my life with, to call when I have a funny. UGH, is that so wrong? I mean being that my last one was SHATTERED, I'm in rebound mode 100%.

I know someone is out there for me. WHERE ARE YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment