November 28, 2008

Happy Spanksgiving

I think Mr. Sweet Dance moves has some serious competition as evidenced by last nights festivities. Mr. Sweet Dance Moves Senior was breaking it down. If you ever see me, please ask me to demonstrate. It's quite a seductive dance. Seductive enough to make a grown woman pass out from sheer excitement. Imagine Jack Black in "Shallow Hal". Very similar. I actually prefer the Napoleon Dynamite dance moves - maybe why I'm partial to Mr. Sweet Dance Moves Jr. I found myself having to pretend that my friends friend was my boyfriend for the night so Dance Moves Sr. would cut the sexy stares and Shallow Hal dance moves.

Oh it was a very eventful Holiday!

Needless to say, I had an awesome Thanksgiving. First ever with my brother and family. We ate, drank wine, beer, liquor and played beer pong. Other items on the nights agenda included Yeungling, poker of the naked variety, and a free continental breakfast. Please don't ask me to explain, because it's not as tawdry as it sounds. At least for me it wasn't. I was just in the mix so I could claim my bagel and slather cream cheese on as it flew out of the community toaster.....

and boy was it Fresh!

My Thanksgiving revelation is this: Us old single people looking for our "partner in crime" are absolutely CRAZY. I know I do ridiculous things, its no secret. I'm sure my family thinks I'm out there in LaLa land, well I have news - I might could be. Every old single person is the same. Give us some drinks and music and we will probably try to leg hump everyone in the room. Proud to say though, I maintained my composure......THIS time.

1 comment:

  1. Family strip poker? You MUST have been in the South for that to have occured.

    ReplyDelete