December 22, 2008

Some 2008 Lessons Learned

I've learned some good stuff this year.

I've learned that....
  • You never ever get your hair cut in the mall unless you really don’t give a damn and don’t mind waking up the next morning with poufy mullet bangs. Good hairdresser = Good hair.
  • You never eat at a Mexican restaurant unless there are Mexicans working there. Same for Chinese food, Mexicans cooking Chinese food is a huge faux pas.
  • I can post the most outrageously made up missed connection on Craig’s list and some person who appears on every dating site known to man will respond thinking I am referring to him. Sarcastic undertones in a blatant made up missed connection post + ignorance = desperation. I, personally, only respond to ones that have outright references to me.
  • I suck at Taboo.
  • You can lead a man to a good woman but you can’t make him be faithful or trustworthy. I guess that means he wasn’t a good man to begin with.
  • Magnifying makeup mirrors are the devil.
  • It's ok to be single. You don't have to wash doo doo stains out of anyones underwear.
  • I won't ever be anyone's #2

No comments:

Post a Comment