December 14, 2008

A Random Musing about OPP (other peoples personals)

I've come to the conclusion that people are idiots (surprise surprise). Now, I myself, am not perfect, FAR from it. I have never claimed perfection and matter of fact, I experience sporadic waves of imperfection as well as brief moments of pure stupidity.

I find pure comic relief in perusing OPP (other peoples personals) and laugh myself silly wondering WHO in thee HELL is going to respond to the damn things!?


So this guy apparently is looking for a "real woman", I mean he IS a "real man" that smells good. He has pictures, including a picture of his closet full of his "kicks" and "gear". Do you think maybe he's trying to impress us with his organizational skills? That closet looks very organized. Hmmmmm, he's going to attract a winner with that one. A real gold digging winner, or...better yet, a man who wants to share his gear. How about the fact that he points out he is a "black man". He must want a smart woman too because we obviously can't tell his skin color simply by looking at his pictures. Yes, and he's creative - I fail to see the creativity in his ad, however the organization of his closet shows a bit of style. Oh and wait! He is FREAKY too! Oh baby, let me message him NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment