December 7, 2008

Men who have "kitty kats" (figuratively speaking)

I'm a woman of the millennium, I'd like to think I'm independent. I take care of myself and don't expect or need a man to take care of me monetarily (its certainly nice if they have the ability to, but that's neither here nor there). I consider myself a mixture of modern woman and old fashioned.

I've found that I don't like men that complain. It's MY job to bitch and complain, that's a woman role. Being that I am a bit old fashioned means, in my book, that a man should be manly. You can show emotion, I appreciate that, but if your life ALWAYS sucks and all you can do is be down and out and complain - leave me out of it. Your job is to make ME happy, and listen to ME bitch and moan as I see fit (and I don’t do that often). And oh yes......

CHIVALRY IS NOT DEAD!! (at least I hope not)

So I've determined the following....

Man Roles:
  • Take out the trash so I have room to throw away your crap.
  • Change the light bulbs when they burn out so I can see what the hell I'm cooking you for dinner.
  • Make sure my car runs (oil, tune ups, etc) so I can buy groceries and cook for your ass.
  • Open car doors for me so I feel special and like I'm #1 and don't think about all the other chicks you have on your myspace top friends.
  • Listen to me bitch, moan and complain (on the occasion that I do) and LIKE it. Humor me without making me feel like you're humoring me, I can tell if you are. If you cheer me up, rewards for you will follow. (I don't think men realize this)

Woman roles (i.e. things I do):

  • Cook dinner for you so you don't have to go to that chicks house you met last week.
  • Wash your clothes so I don't have to see your doo doo stains in your boxers.
  • Keep your drinks filled or a beer in hand so you don't have to get up off your lazy butt.
  • Keep the house clean so you don't feel like you're living with your ex, you left her for a reason right?
Is that too much to ask? I do know this - there shouldn’t collectively be any decision making without any consultation – that’s the millennium woman speaking. That is a deal breaker, especially if money is involved.....and don't be mad if I make more than you - I'll still cook and clean and wash the doo doo out of your boxers.

1 comment:

  1. I think this one is awesome. It is like one part Lucille Ball and one part Brett Butler. And in reality, if all it takes to keep you happy is listening to you occasionally bitch, keeping your car running, and changing some lightbulbs....giddyup.

    ReplyDelete