September 8, 2008

Dedicated to change.....

Can the fear of completely losing something you TRULY love make somebody just turn their life around with the blink of an eye? Sure the question can be asked if you TRULY loved this "thing" in the first place, why was it taken for granted. I suppose we all do things for one reason or another. The human psyche is a complex beast. I take for granted breathing. If someone came up to me and tried to suffocate me, you can damn sure believe that I would fight for my life and be thankful for the ability to breathe after that.

Yes I LOVE to breathe, because yes I love living, I don't want to die. I have too much left to do.

If I'm someones breath and I was taken for granted for SO long, and I was suddenly removed, not by my choice, but because of something they did......They took the simple ability to breathe and the fact that air would always be available for granted and did something horrible. However, they woke up and decided to fight tooth and nail for their life - should they be allowed to breathe again?

No comments:

Post a Comment