October 7, 2008

You can love me until you're blue in the face.....

It's just not enough.

I thought I could justify the betrayal and disrespect based upon love alone, but no matter how I try to paint the picture, all the colors blend together and make this big blob of black crap.

You can't love me with all your heart and spend your nights in another woman's bed, kissing her and stroking her hair.
You can't love me and spend your days cuddling on the couch watching movies with another woman like you and I used to do.
You don't love me when you let the words "I love you" come out of your mouth and they aren't directed at me.

Bottom line, you can't claim to love me and want to spend the rest of your life with me and expect me to believe your empty words when all you do and have done is been inconsiderate and disrespectful.

I have never been so hurt and betrayed.

I would be a self respect lacking fool to ever accept you back into my life after what you've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment