August 31, 2008

What I want in a relationship......

I've never truly voiced (written) this before because I think that all my life I've compromised my wants for fear of being alone, for fear that what I truly want would never be out there or never be found. Well, this is what I want, and at this point, I'm honestly tired of putting up with all the crap I've been dealing with and I won't settle for less. This MIGHT turn into a long list, and I reserve the right to come back to this and add more as I see fit.

I want a man who will (in no particular order, because they are all important in their own way):

  • respect me.
  • never deny that I exist.
  • always be completely open and honest with me and never lie to me.
  • let me cry on his shoulder and comfort me - even if I'm crying for a stupid reason AND wipe up my snot with his shirt without a second thought.
  • love me with everything he has and fight for me until the day I die.
  • accept me for who and what I am.
  • never cheat on me.
  • not be afraid to make me his wife.
  • be more interested in spending time with me than running the streets or hanging out with his friends (although friends are always important).
  • be my best friend and make me laugh uncontrollably even when I'm PMSing.
I think I've covered most everything. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment